What you'll be doing
As one of our first employees, you’ll also get to help us shape the company culture and values.
Who are we looking for
- You love finding simple solutions to complex problems, and care about the efficiency and maintainability of software.
- You put the customer first and write code that will be used by real people. You enjoy considering why and how your customers will use the new features you create.
- You’ve worked on complex or technical problems in the past and you understand the way that technology needs to integrate with business systems in the real world.
- You’re interested in joining a team where your contributions will be valued and you can own your own projects.
- You’re adaptable, able to grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment
We think you will be good at this if
- You have a few years of experience in software development with general purpose programming languages, including some asynchronous programming experience
- You have experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) and in memory data stores (e.g. Redis)
We think you’ll be great at this if
- You make active contributions to open source software
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies particularly in Kanban and continuous delivery
- You have a quality focus in your work and think use-case based test driven development is great.
At Fintonium, our culture is to look beyond the short term, and align efforts towards doing things the right way. We believe that investing the time and effort to build strong foundations paves the way for sustainable long-term growth.
For our people, it means an open environment that supports creativity, ownership, and the pursuit of excellence. It is a commitment from us to provide the right resources, clear expectations, and psychological safety.